Goddness Katyayani is daughter of Katyayana and also known as 6th form of Goddess Navadurga (Shakti).The word Katyayini means one who removes destructive ego. Katyayani sits on a lion and has 3 eyes and 4 arms. One hand holds a weapon, the other a lotus; the remaining two hands are for granting wishes.She is said to reside in the 3rd Eye Chakra and one can get her blessings by meditating on this Chakra itself.
It is believed that, Katyayani Mantra is very effective in removing all obstacles such as Manglik Dosha or negative influences of planets in a girl’s Horoscope. Katyayani mantra is very effective for those whose marriage has got delayed. The reason for this, dates back in the Bhagwat Geeta time when Gopis worshiped Maa Katyayini to get Lord Krishna as husband.
Katyayani Mantra is very effective for those whose have delayed in marriage because of many reasons. The Katyayani Mantra is very powerful to get rid of marraige delayed.
Advantages of Katyayani Mantra for Love Marriage
Katyayani Mantra is beneficial to solve the problem of delayed marriage. It is believed that Katyayani Mantra has the power to remove the Kuja or the Mangal Dosha present in the Birth Horoscope. Manglik Dosha not only delays marriage, but also creates many problems in a happy married life. Married couples too can benefit from the regular chanting of Katyayani Mantra to ensure happiness and peace in their married life and to beget a child soon.
1. If you have Manglik Dosh and that causes your marriage delayed, Chanting Katyayani Mantra can do all for in your favor.
2. If you are in love but troubles in marriage,it pushes away the troubles influencing the planets in the girl’s horoscope in a better way.
3. All negative influences in a love marriage can be taken care of with the help of this Mantra.
4. Chanting this mantra can helps you to get married to the person you desire, this Mantra can do wonders to your life.
5. Katyayani Mantra, when recited with full faith, helps to find suitable husband for daughter’s marriage.
6. This Mantra is also a very positive one for all those couples, who love each other a lot, but are unable to get married due to random reasons.
7. If you want to convince your parents to get married to the person you desire, chant this Mantra and you’d see the planets influencing your parents in such a way that they would let you go ahead with the choice of your life.
Procedure of Chanting Katyayani Mantra:
Rosary to be used : Lal Chandan ki mala
Flowers to be used : Lal pushp , Lal asan , Lal vastra
Total Number of Recitaion : 1,25,000 times
Best Time : Sukl pakch , Chandramavali , Subh Nakchatra , Subh Tithi
Collection of Katyayani Mantra in Sanskrit and English
Katyayani Mantra -1
कात्यायनि महामाये महायोगिन्यधीश्वरि ।
नन्द गोपसुतं देविपतिं मे कुरु ते नमः ॥
Katyayani Mahamaye Mahayoginyadheeshwari |
Nandgopsutam Devipatim Me Kuru te Namah ||
Katyayani Mantra – 2
।।ॐ ह्रीं कात्यायन्यै स्वाहा ।। ।। ह्रीं श्रीं कात्यायन्यै स्वाहा ।।
||Om Hring Katyaynyai Swaha || || Hring Shring Katyaynyai Swaha ||
Vivah Hetu Mantra – 1
ॐ कात्यायनि महामाये महायोगिन्यधीस्वरि ।
नन्दगोपसुतं देवि पतिं मे कुरु ते नमः ।।
Om Katyayani Mahamaye Mahayoginyadhisvari |
Nandgopasut Devi Patim Me Kuru Te Namah ||
Vivah Hetu Mantra 2 – Gauri Shankar Mantra
हे गौरी शंकरार्धांगि । यथा त्वं शंकरप्रिया ।|
तथा माँ कुरु कल्याणि । कान्त कांता सुदुर्लभाम्।।
He Gauri Shankarardhangini| Yatha Tvam ShankaraPriya ||
Tatha Mang Kuru Kalyani | Kant Kanta Sudurlabham ||
Vivah Hetu Mantra – 3
ॐ देवेन्द्राणि नमस्तुभ्यं देवेन्द्रप्रिय भामिनि।
विवाहं भाग्यमारोग्यं शीघ्रं च देहि मे ।।
Om Devendrani Namastubhyam DevendraPriy Bhamini|
Vivaham BhagyaMarogyam Shighram ch Dehi me ||
Vivah Hetu Mantra – 4
ॐ शं शंकराय सकल जन्मार्जित पाप विध्वंस नाय पुरुषार्थ चतुस्टय लाभाय च पतिं मे देहि कुरु-कुरु स्वाहा ।।
Om Shang Shankaray Sakal Janmarjit paap Vidhvans Naay Purusharth Chatustay Labhay ch Patim me Dehi Kuru-Kuru Swaha ||
Surya Mantra for delayed Marriages
ॐ देवेन्द्राणि नमस्तुभ्यं देवेन्द्रप्रिय भामिनि ।
विवाहं भाग्यमारोग्यं शीघ्रलाभं च देहि मे ॥
Om Devendrani Namastubhyam Devendrapriya Bhamini |
Vivaaham Bhagyamaarogyam Sheeghralabham Cha Dehi Me ||